Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Batesville Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KBVX)
Lat: 35.73°N Lon: 91.65°W Elev: 463ft.
3 Miles SSE Horseshoe Bend AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Izard County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE