More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity81% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.25 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Batesville, Batesville Regional Airport (KBVX)
Lat: 35.73°N Lon: 91.65°W Elev: 463ft.
3 Miles SSE Horseshoe Bend AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Scattered drizzle. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 32. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Scattered drizzle before 8am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 49. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.