Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CRESTED BUTTE (CBUC2)
Lat: 38.87861°N Lon: 106.97611°W Elev: 8860ft.
2 Miles E Mount Crested Butte CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE