Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Victoria Regional Airport (KVCT)
Lat: 28.86°N Lon: 96.92°W Elev: 115ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Victoria County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE