Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Steamboat Springs (KSBS)
Lat: 40.5153°N Lon: 106.86767°W Elev: 6890ft.
6 Miles SW Steamboat Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then snow. Low around 26. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Yampa River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE