Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532 Lon: -121.985 Elev: 80ft.
4 Miles E Bellevue WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 34. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE