Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE