Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
North Lauderdale FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. East wind around 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE