Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)
Lat: 26.25°N Lon: 80.11°W Elev: 20ft.
Coconut Creek FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light east wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a south wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE