Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 20 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Intl Airport (KFLL)
Lat: 26.07°N Lon: 80.15°W Elev: 8ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE