Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)
Lat: 26.25°N Lon: 80.11°W Elev: 20ft.
Coconut Creek FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Light southeast wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE