Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedW 25 G 36 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Intl Airport (KFLL)
Lat: 26.07°N Lon: 80.15°W Elev: 8ft.
Fort Lauderdale FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light northeast wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE