Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
West Palm Beach, Palm Beach International Airport (KPBI)
Lat: 26.68°N Lon: 80.12°W Elev: 20ft.
West Palm Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Palm Beach County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE