Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
Lazy Lake FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Windy, with a south wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE