Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.8 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)
Lat: 26.25°N Lon: 80.11°W Elev: 20ft.
Boca West FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light northeast wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Palm Beach County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE