Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.24792 Lon: -116.69729 Elev: 2843ft.
2 Miles ESE Warner Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Friday A slight chance of sprinkles between 10am and 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Rain before 4pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow showers. Patchy dense fog. High near 42. West wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE