Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Camp Mabry / Austin City (KATT)
Lat: 30.32°N Lon: 97.77°W Elev: 621ft.
West Lake Hills TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Travis County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE