Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Milwaukee, General Mitchell International Airport (KMKE)
Lat: 42.96°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Rain likely before 4pm, then rain and snow. High near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 8pm. Low around 20. Blustery, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values between zero and 5. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Milwaukee County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE