Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Douglas/Converse County Airport (KDGW)
Lat: 42.8°N Lon: 105.39°W Elev: 4928ft.
5 Miles WNW Douglas/Converse County Airport WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 26. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Windy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Converse County Lower Elevations, WY
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 5 Miles WNW Douglas/Converse County Airport WY
42.84°N 105.48°W (Elev. 4999 ft)
- Last Update: 2:56 pm MST Mar 7, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 4pm MST Mar 7, 2014-6pm MDT Mar 14, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE