Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6158ft.
7 Miles NNE Buford WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Snow. High near 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to near 21 by 8pm, then rising to around 27 during the remainder of the night. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Laramie Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE