Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
Evansville Regional Airport IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE