Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346 Lon: -121.671 Elev: 6601ft.
3 Miles ESE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 33 by 4pm. West southwest wind around 11 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 37 by 4am. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow between 10pm and 4am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE