Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 11 MPH
- Barometer30.70 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
DRY LAKE (DRLC2)
Lat: 40.53°N Lon: 106.78°W Elev: 8400ft.
6 Miles N Steamboat Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 24. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 31. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 9. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE