Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 12 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE