Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -92.22 Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of flurries and freezing drizzle before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE