Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
4 Miles WSW Hartville WY
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Areas of fog before 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light northwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE