Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06 Lon: -104.15 Elev: 4203ft.
4 Miles WSW Hartville WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE