Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.82 in (1006.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6158ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain before 2am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Snow. High near 31. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE