Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity57% Wind SpeedN 12 G 23 mph Barometer30.08 in (1024.4 mb) Dewpoint11°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne, Cheyenne Airport (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16°N Lon: 104.81°W Elev: 6116ft.
Cheyenne WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Windy, with a west northwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.