Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
7 Miles S Rafter J Ranch WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 19. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Snow likely before 11am, then rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson Hole, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE