Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
4 Miles NNW La Grange WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Areas of fog before 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Windy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Goshen County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE