Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Wolcott (8) (CO095)
Lat: 39.70087°N Lon: 106.68395°W Elev: 6966ft.
7 Miles ESE Eagle CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE