Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306 Lon: -111.03056 Elev: 7162ft.
5 Miles W Lyman WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a west wind 19 to 29 mph decreasing to 8 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. South southwest wind around 8 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a west wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Wyoming, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE