Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
5 Miles W Lyman WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. West northwest wind 13 to 20 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Wyoming, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE