Last Update: 825 AM PDT WED JUL 23 2014
Waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA from 10 to 60 nm
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisLIGHT WINDS AND LOW SEAS WILL CONTINUE THIS MORNING AS A WEAK
COLD FRONT MOVES TOWARD THE REGION. SEAS WILL SLOWLY BUILD
THROUGH THE DAY AS SWELL MOVES INTO THE COASTAL WATERS. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL BUILD BEHIND THE COLD FRONT TONIGHT CAUSING
INCREASING NORTHERLY CONDITIONS.
- Today W winds 5 kt. Waves NW 4 ft at 10 seconds. Isolated showers.
- Tonight N winds 5 to 15 kt. Waves NW 5 ft at 8 seconds. Patchy fog.
- Thu N winds 15 to 25 kt. Gusts up to 30 kt. Waves NW 8 ft at 8 seconds. Patchy fog.
- Thu Night N winds 30 kt with gusts to 40 kt. Waves NW 12 ft at 9 seconds.
- Fri N winds 25 to 30 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves N 12 ft at 9 seconds.
- Sat N winds 20 to 30 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves NW 11 ft at 8 seconds.
- Sun N winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt. Waves NW 10 ft at 8 seconds...and S 2 ft at 16 seconds.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA from 10 to 60 nm
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE