Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 1219 AM PST THU DEC 18 2014
Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point 10-60 NM
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PST EARLY THIS
- SynopsisWINDS WILL GRADUALLY VEER TO THE WEST BEHIND THE COLD FRONT AS IT
MOVES INLAND TONIGHT. WINDS ARE ANTICIPATED TO BE LIGHT BEGINNING
FRIDAY AS HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS OVER THE AREA BETWEEN STORM
SYSTEMS. A LARGE...LONG PERIOD WESTERLY SWELL WILL IMPACT THE
COAST FRIDAY AFTERNOON LASTING INTO THE WEEKEND.
- Tonight SW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 9 to 11 ft at 12 seconds. Chance of showers.
- Thu NW winds 10 kt...becoming S in the afternoon. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 9 to 11 ft at 13 seconds.
- Thu Night S winds 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. NW swell 8 to 10 ft at 13 seconds. Slight chance of rain in the evening... Then chance of rain after midnight.
- Fri SW winds 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. NW swell 9 to 11 ft at 13 seconds. Rain likely in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon.
- Fri Night NW winds 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 13 to 16 ft at 19 seconds. Chance of showers.
- Sat W winds 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 11 to 14 ft. Slight chance of showers.
- Sun NW winds 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. NW swell 10 to 13 ft.
- Mon N winds 10 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft. W swell 9 to 11 ft.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point 10-60 NM
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE