Last Update: 219 PM PST FRI NOV 28 2014
Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point from 10 to 60 nm
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisSOUTHERLY WINDS WILL INCREASE OVER THE COASTAL WATERS TONIGHT AND
SATURDAY AS A STORM SYSTEM DEVELOPS OFF THE COAST. WINDS WILL BE
GUSTY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY PRODUCING HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS WITH A
FRESH STEEP SWELL. THE STORM SYSTEM WILL ALSO BRING PERIODS OF
MODERATE TO HEAVY RAIN. UNSETTLED WEATHER IS EXPECTED FOR MUCH OF
NEXT WEEK AS MORE STORM SYSTEMS MOVE THROUGH THE REGION.
- Tonight S winds 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. W swell 7 to 9 ft at 13 seconds. Chance of rain in the evening...then rain after midnight.
- Sat S winds 10 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft. W swell 6 to 8 ft at 11 seconds. Rain likely.
- Sat Night SE winds 10 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft. W swell 4 to 6 ft at 10 seconds. Rain likely in the evening...then showers likely after midnight.
- Sun SE winds 15 to 25 kt with occasional gusts to 40 kt. Wind waves 4 to 8 ft. W swell 2 to 4 ft at 13 seconds. Showers likely.
- Sun Night SE winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 4 to 8 ft. NW swell 2 to 4 ft at 13 seconds. Chance of showers.
- Mon SE winds 20 to 30 kt. Wind waves 4 to 8 ft. W swell 5 to 7 ft. Chance of showers...then chance of rain.
- Tue SE winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 6 ft. SW swell 6 to 8 ft. Rain likely.
- Wed S winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. SW swell 5 to 7 ft. Showers likely...then chance of showers.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point from 10 to 60 nm
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE