Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Laredo International Airport (KLRD)
Lat: 27.54 Lon: -99.47 Elev: 509ft.
8 Miles N Laredo International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light east wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light east wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Webb County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE