Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 21 G 30 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Laredo International Airport (KLRD)
Lat: 27.54°N Lon: 99.47°W Elev: 509ft.
8 Miles N Laredo International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Webb County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE