Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Laredo International Airport (KLRD)
Lat: 27.54°N Lon: 99.47°W Elev: 509ft.
8 Miles N Laredo International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 60. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Windy, with a north wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Webb County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE