Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rome, R. B. Russell Airport (KRMG)
Lat: 34.36 Lon: -85.17 Elev: 639ft.
Mount Berry GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 54. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Floyd County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE