More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity49% Wind SpeedNW 12 mph Barometer29.89 in (1012.3 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
3 Miles WSW North Muskegon MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 49. Northwest wind around 14 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.