Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
2 Miles E Muskegon MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a light southwest wind becoming south southwest 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 23 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Muskegon County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE