Unsettled weather expected across parts of New England, central Plains and West
Three separate weather systems will bring unsettled weather to various parts of the country on Wed. A coastal system is spreading snow & freezing rain into northern New England. In the central US, heavy snow is expected for parts of the central Plains & mid-Miss. Valley. Meanwhile, a system moving onshore along the Pacific Coast will bring rain and mountain snow to Calif. & the Intermountain West.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity93% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
Wilkerson Pass (K4BM)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 105.51°W Elev: 11280ft.
2 Miles NW Westcreek CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West northwest wind around 7 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy. Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy. Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.