Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (KDMA)
Lat: 32.16667°N Lon: 110.88333°W Elev: 2703ft.
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East southeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE