Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (KDMA)
Lat: 32.16667 Lon: -110.88333 Elev: 2703ft.
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 14 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East southeast wind 11 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind around 8 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE