Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037°N Lon: 110.704038°W Elev: 4444ft.
4 Miles NNW Capitol Reef NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 17 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE