Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
City of Glendale (MAGD)
Lat: 33.5436 Lon: -112.1936 Elev: 1150ft.
5 Miles ESE Glendale AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE