Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 16 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
14 Miles SE Bogus Basin ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 40. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers before noon, then rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 40. South southeast wind 9 to 17 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE