Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Monica, Santa Monica Municipal Airport (KSMO)
Lat: 34.01583 Lon: -118.45139 Elev: 174ft.
6 Miles NNE Santa Monica CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 40. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE