Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972°N Lon: 121.22361°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE