Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE