Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
North Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE