Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedESE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.47 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. South wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE