Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306°N Lon: 122.2825°W Elev: 604ft.
Lake Forest Park WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Rain. High near 52. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE