Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity83% Wind SpeedN 3 MPH Barometer29.61 in (1002.6 mb) Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Everett Snohomish County (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92331°N Lon: 122.28305°W Elev: 518ft.
Lake Forest Park WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Light southeast wind. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.