Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles NE Seattle-University WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East northeast wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 16 to 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE