Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306°N Lon: 122.2825°W Elev: 604ft.
Lake Forest Park WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Rain. High near 52. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE