Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.50 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles SSE Bothell WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Light east southeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light east southeast wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Light south southeast wind.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE