Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedVRBL 7 G 22 MPH Barometer29.63 in (1003.3 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
Seattle-Ballard WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.